Picture-A-Week 2013 - Week 11

pierces

We always have roads closed down for construction -- seems like they get one project partially done and they start another one.

Right. But they're generally necessary and worth it in the end. I used to work for our City Engineering Dept. (secretary) and was amazed at what it takes to do a project like this - especially the planning / money end of it.

188828_10151407957823393_1274892132_n.jpg

No -- No -- we have been to San Diego in the fog. One time we were to get on a ship and it never arrived until after 10 AM because of the fog.

We get off the ship on April 6 and fly home on the 7th -- I do not want any fog on the 7th as we do not have a direct flight. (There aren't any direct flights to Pittsburgh on any air line).

See you all in a few weeks as we leave for the airport hotel tomorrow to fly to Ft Lauderdale on Friday.

We get off the ship on April 6 and fly home on the 7th -- I do not want any fog on the 7th as we do not have a direct flight. (There aren't any direct flights to Pittsburgh on any air line).

Is this a Panama Canal cruise? The locals tell me that this fog is unusual for this time of the year. It usually happens in June. Yesterday morning the flights were a bit delayed. This morning was the worst fog this week.

I have a 6:30 am flight tomorrow morning!

Archived