Copenhagen terminal - Carnival Legend

sbb

Hello,

I can't seem to find out which terminal the Carnival Legend is using. We are arriving July 29, 2013 and someone mentioned a new terminal. I would like to plan a DIY walking tour.

Thanks!

Sharon

Hello,

I can't seem to find out which terminal the Carnival Legend is using. We are arriving July 29, 2013 and someone mentioned a new terminal. I would like to plan a DIY walking tour.

Thanks!

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

According to the port website, Carnival Legend will berth at Langelinie on July 29th.

Below is the PDF port forecast.

http://www.cmport.com/ships-in-port/cruise-ships/~/media/docs/business%204/cruise%20passenger%20information/cruise%20calls%20season%202013%20as%20per%20march%202013.ashx

jill

Thanks Jill,

I saw that post also but when I called Carnival, they said we were docking in Freeport. So you can see my confusion. I knew someone on Cruise Critic would be able to help me. :)

Sharon

Thanks Jill,

I saw that post also but when I called Carnival, they said we were docking in Freeport. So you can see my confusion. I knew someone on Cruise Critic would be able to help me. :)

Sharon

Oh, so you also received erroneous information from your curise line? In 2011, I called NCL to see where our ship would berth. They told me Langelinie. I checked the CPH port website & they listed Freeport. Thank goodness that I checked with the website because, of course, we did berth at Freeport. Had I listened to NCL, I would have been in for a surprise. :)

jill

I found my ship ( Eurodam) but didn't quite understand the info given on the link. We will be on the Eurodam departing July 20th...where exactly will we be departing from?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi brazilgirl,

The Eurodam will berth at Freeport (Sundkaj) on July 20th. :)

jill

Archived