What is something not served on board..

Briitini

I love the chicken tenders they used to have.The only thing better would be buffalo chicken tenders with some blue cheese and celery :)

Im hungry now

That sounds awesome, boneless buffalo chicken tenders with blue cheese dressing and celery!

Chicken curry, and other more variety with the Indian dishes offered - not just the Indian Vegetarian dinner. Also a nice naan or chapati to go with, instead of the little crunchy pita chip.

Red velvet cake for dessert, a good quality one not the horrible stuff you find in the bakery section of grocery stores.

Another vote for fresh pineapple, could not find it by itself at the buffet. Only in the fruit salads that were already put together. Also could not get green apples recently, that's my go to item if I feel sea sick.

Cheese plate on the room service menu.

Didn't they used to have fruit punch a few years back? I seem to recall that and then a few cruises later it was gone! I'd welcome that back as an option also!

They decided it stained the carpets and so it went away.

Chicken curry, and other more variety with the Indian dishes offered - not just the Indian Vegetarian dinner. Also a nice naan or chapati to go with, instead of the little crunchy pita chip.

Red velvet cake for dessert, a good quality one not the horrible stuff you find in the bakery section of grocery stores.

Another vote for fresh pineapple, could not find it by itself at the buffet. Only in the fruit salads that were already put together. Also could not get green apples recently, that's my go to item if I feel sea sick.

Cheese plate on the room service menu.

They had pineapple galore on the Inspiration in January. Chunks, spears, and pineapple mixed in with chunks of melon. They had it every day - breakfast and lunch.

Chicken wings!

Better macaroni and cheese!

Hand-scooped ice cream!

Toppings for ice cream!

Indian non-vegetarian food!

More healthy options!

(As I've only been on fantasy class ships, I realize some of these things might be on the larger ones.)

I would love the option of being able to get milk anytime of day without having to call room service.

Liquid cheese for the Guys Fries. One day, on my recent cruise, I was in the mood for just fries after getting back on the ship after Belize. It would have been nice to put some cheese and onions on them maybe some chili.

Boston Cream Pie

I like the idea of wings at the Sports bar.

I love crab legs, but they would be a little messy. Also without much room at the tables, I don't think it would work well.

Oh yeah, I agree completely about the milk. Traveling with DD made clear the need for that. I was able to ask a worker behind the buffet for some on occasion, but I thought it should be more readily available.

My vote would be for Crab Legs.......at least one night at MDR...they have lobster one night so they could do crab legs one night.....

Me too! I would love crab legs.

I'd also like caffeine free diet coke. However, I agree that bringing it on myself is probably better/cheaper alternative anyway.

Archived