Suite Question

BoardwalkBabe

Yes, you do get two cruise credits when paying for a full suite on Princess.

You don't get the credit for two if you are upgraded (free) from a mini or such-only when you book and pay for a suite.

Norris

I've searched the boards and can't find anything recent so I need to ask: do you still get two credits when you book a suite? Thanks in advance!

Princess doesn't give you any extra credit for suites. A cruise with Princess is one cruise credit or X number of days. . Suites get preferred boarding and breakfast in Sabittino's plus some on board perks.

Yes, you do get two cruise credits when paying for a full suite on Princess.

You don't get the credit for two if you are upgraded (free) from a mini or such-only when you book and pay for a suite.

Norris

You are correct
Princess doesn't give you any extra credit for suites. A cruise with Princess is one cruise credit or X number of days. . Suites get preferred boarding and breakfast in Sabittino's plus some on board perks.
You are incorrect. You get two cruise credits for a cruise in a full suite (but not a complementary upgrade from a mini-suite). You also get two cruise credits for sailing as a single and paying the single supplement. If you sail as a single in a suite you get three cruise credits.

From https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/jsp/memberShipBenefitsForProspect.jsp

"Note: Each time you book and sail in a full suite or sail alone in a cabin in which you pay the exclusive occupancy fare we will count it as two cruises!"

Not clear is that you get three credits for solo in a paid-for suite. I did get three credits for solo in a window suite, so I can verify what IECalCruiser wrote.

From https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/jsp/memberShipBenefitsForProspect.jsp

"Note: Each time you book and sail in a full suite or sail alone in a cabin in which you pay the exclusive occupancy fare we will count it as two cruises!"

Not clear is that you get three credits for solo in a paid-for suite. I did get three credits for solo in a window suite, so I can verify what IECalCruiser wrote.

Thanks for verifying :)

Archived