Transfer from Vancouver

never2late

I was wondering about how long it takes once we get off the plane in Vancouver to transfer to the ship. We purchased the Princess transfers. Do we have to formally go through customs? Is there a bus that picks us up? We arrive at about 11:30 A.M. I am a first time cruiser, so I do not understand the ins and outs of all of this. Thanks.:)

I've not done the transfers in Vancouver, but I will tell you that the customs part will take a long time. We stood in line over an hour in February. Of course, it all depends on the day of the week and how many planes are landing. It was also around 11:00 am for us.

A bus will pick you up and deliver you to the pier. You will have to wait for the bus to fill up before they leave. The ride should take about 30-45 minutes.

Even though you have already paid for transfers, I would suggest you forget about the bus and take a $25 limo ride to the pier. The limos are readily available outside the airport and serve as the taxi service. Much faster!

Archived