Jade - sailing from Civitavecchia

OzCanuck

Feb 23rd - our departure from Civitavecchia in time lapse. Tugs pulled us off the berth in very rough conditions. The clouds, the waves, and the sky were all ominous. About two hours compressed down to a 90 seconds...

Wow sure looks it! I am interested in a 10/26 Jade cruise so would you post more on your cruise as I have not sailed her .... with thanks!!!!

I actually have written a bit of a travelog, but haven't had a chance to finish it up yet. All in good time, when work slows down a bit.

• 3 weeks later...
Wow sure looks it! I am interested in a 10/26 Jade cruise so would you post more on your cruise as I have not sailed her .... with thanks!!!!

We're taking the December 7 Jade cruise.

Feb 23rd - our departure from Civitavecchia in time lapse. Tugs pulled us off the berth in very rough conditions. The clouds, the waves, and the sky were all ominous. About two hours compressed down to a 90 seconds...

Love your vid. We were on the same cruise. DH and I were actually out on the deck at sail away. It was sooooo cold and windy so I can really appreciate the drama of your video. Thanks also for your review. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire cruise. Thanks for sharing

Cdn in KS

Archived