Turning in Transfer Coupon

custompcsys

Hi Folks,

I've gotten great advise here in anticipation of my first cruise in over 10 years - heading out on the Diamond next month! One of the most valuable pieces of advice I received is to turn in my rental car at the Budget downtown location rather than going all the way back to SEA-TAC to turn it in.

I had purchased the Princess transfer from the airport to the dock for after I turned in the rental car, but I was told it could take up to a couple of hours for Princess to fill the bus, plus the 30-40 min ride each way from the dock to SEA-TAC (I will be dropping off most of our group at the dock before returning the car). Hence the decision to return at the downtown rental office on 4th, 2 miles from Terminal 30.

Finally my question - can I turn in the transfer coupon that I have in my final documents (they arrived yesterday, yay!) at the purser's office when I get on board and have them credit the $18 for each of us to our shipboard account, or should I just let the money go since its not much? I thought it might be an option. If not, no biggie, was just hoping for a couple of more drinks! :)

Thanks again!

They won't handle it over the phone since I used a TA, they will just refer me back to the TA. I'd rather not do that again because we originally had transfers for all 6 of us and canceled 4 through the TA - it was a major production for Princess for some reason. Just thought that if I had the unused coupon the Purser would just credit me for it. If not, what the heck..its only $36, but it would buy a bottle of wine :)

could be that the TA didn't want to take the time to do it. I had always been under the impression that TA's didn't profit from air, transfers, etc. and I am sure that e they just didn't want to I will be corrected if I am wrong, but I think that they do and maybe they do and just didn't want to change it. Our last cruise, the TA we used, wanted to adjust the cruise fare after we cancelled the air to make up to them the change in commission.

Archived