"L" Shaped Cabins on Breeze???

mrak

Has anyone been in the "L" shaped cabins on the breeze? Specifically, 6460, 6868, 6493, 6499? They look really unique but I am wondering if there is a lot of noise coming from the Limelight Lounge and/Or the stairwell that the wrap around.

Thanks!

Has anyone been in the "L" shaped cabins on the breeze? Specifically, 6460, 6868, 6493, 6499? They look really unique but I am wondering if there is a lot of noise coming from the Limelight Lounge and/Or the stairwell that the wrap around.

Thanks!

Great question. I'd like to know the answer to that also. I am on the ropes between the L shaped and a vista balcony.

The stairwells are for crew only,,Shhh, don't tell anybody about these cabins...

Centex, are you saying that these are GREAT cabins? Can you comment on the amount of noise from the lounge or the traffic in the stairwell?

Thanks

They are great cabins in my opinion, but we have been on the deck above with cabins above and below. Carefully check what is under you on 6..We have been in these on Magic and Triumph. The balcony is great and the bathroom is not right across from the closets. Some folks do not like them. I will post a balcony photo.

Centex, are you saying that these are GREAT cabins? Can you comment on the amount of noise from the lounge or the traffic in the stairwell?

Thanks

Edited by CENTEX CRUISER

I will be in cabin 6468 which is an L shape on the Breeze. I will let you know, not sure when you are going. I will be going on 06/22/2013

Please do come back and tell us about any noise from below!! I am booked in this cabin for my cruise in October and my Mom is booked in the adjoining L shaped cabin. I love these cabins, but I'm a little worried about being on deck 6 (normally we book deck 7 to have cabins below us but this wasn't possible this time).

I'll be looking forward to hearing about your cruise - especially about your experience with the room!!! :D

Thanks!

• 8 months later...
I will be in cabin 6468 which is an L shape on the Breeze. I will let you know, not sure when you are going. I will be going on 06/22/2013

@lele100 Can you tell me your thoughts on this room? I currently have this room on a hold and would like to get some more info on it?

Noise from Limelight Lounge/ staff stairwell etc. and did you find it inconvenient to have to run the length of the ship if you forgot something in your room?

IMHO, L-Shape balconies are one of the best kept secrets on CCL... it's a premium balcony for an 8A price :) We've stayed in them on the Splendor, which is also above the lounge area. The noise did not bother us; however, we are also not typically in the cabin until later in the evening.

We've also stayed in the aft-extended balconies which are directly above the lounge, in particular, the band! We found this cabin to be very full of noise, as the band does not just play at night, they practice throughout the daytime too :D

Edited by QTPieRye

IMHO, L-Shape balconies are one of the best kept secrets on CCL... it's a premium balcony for an 8A price :) We've stayed in them on the Splendor, which is also above the lounge area. The noise did not bother us; however, we are also not typically in the cabin until later in the evening.

We've also stayed in the aft-extended balconies which are directly above the lounge, in particular, the band! We found this cabin to be very full of noise, as the band does not just play at night, they practice throughout the daytime too :D

386281_2748965517330_929178822_n.jpg

394557_2748965437328_1249469590_n.jpg