Check your reservations!!!

hayesktrm

Booking Early Saver for the Magic out of Galveston (very popular ship, abundance of loyal cruisers) doesn't yield many price drops. A few small ones, but not many.

I always console myself by saying I didn't overypay when I booked. :D

But I keep price watching just in case! ;)

Yeah, I've yet to sail on the Magic because she's so dog on expensive TO ME. I've found as of late, that I need to get used to the idea of booking solo...and the solo price for Magic exceeds what I'd pay for a week at some of my favorite AIs.

But, my co-worker and her cousin are sailing on the Magic in September and they've had a $90 drop on their sailing. Just keep checking, but check on Monday if you're a PG or Tuesday - Friday for their upcoming sale.

Lucky everyone that received a price drop. Unfortunately it is not the case on every cruise. Our cruise in June has gone up 1500.00 for one room and our Hawaii cruise is up over 700.00 right now. Darn. Oh well I booked at the price I was comfortable with so I am still happy.

Carnival increased prices yesterday. I noticed the price increase around 1:30 or 2:00 CST. And that's due to an upcoming sale they are going to have next week. Check again during the "Sale" to see if you get an adjustment.

Just curious, what information that you put in was wrong, and do they tell you what you did wrong when you submitted or did you just figure it out.

Thanks!

Me too I hope I filled out the form right. But if I dont hear in the 5 business days can I not put in another request quoting that sale price again? Since there is a claim form submitted it would just need correction. I am being a worry wart I know, Waiting is the Hardest Part.

I thought I was bookied using early saver, but it is actually easy saver. My own fault for not paying attention, so no OBC for me even though price has dropped.:rolleyes:

Aww; that sucks. It makes me wonder if Carnival named them so close to one another for people to make that mistake? :confused: But at least you realized you made the mistake. As my mama always says, "Bought sense is better than told sense.". Next cruise you'll get it right. :o

Me too I hope I filled out the form right. But if I dont hear in the 5 business days can I not put in another request quoting that sale price again? Since there is a claim form submitted it would just need correction. I am being a worry wart I know, Waiting is the Hardest Part.

If you have a screenshot of it; you can. If you're denied, ask if you can send in the screenshot that showed the fare you saw. And I've heard the reps can go back in the system to see what the prices were. Now, I don't know how true that part is, but you never know.

Don't give up.

If you have a screenshot of it; you can. If you're denied' date=' ask if you can send in the screenshot that showed the fare you saw. And I've heard the reps can go back in the system to see what the prices were. Now, I don't know how true that part is, but you never know.

Don't give up.[/quote']

Yes we have save the screen shot. Hope we filled the form out right. We still see the fare up today. Might double check to see we filled form completely right and submit again. Also there is a Monday sale Family and Friends past guest sale coming I saw on another thread so will check that day too.

thanks for the advice hope everyone gets the price drop.

I have now submitted three price reduction forms for my cruise in June and have yet to get any type of response from Carnival that they have been approved or not. My daughter submitted one and it was denied for a bogus reason. I have been trying to get in contact with someone to discuss but have sat on hold for hours with customer care to no avail. I am sure with the recent issues with two ships the lines are busy, but sure am frustrated. Any suggestions?

I booked an aft wrap on Freedom August 2013 back in October and it dropped $80 back in November. Last year on Liberty aft wrap, I had a $300 drop so it does happen!

Awesome!!! Thank you!

I just turned in a price drop on the 11th and due to the Dream decided to see if it had gone down any more. Yep, $100! So, for our two cabins, we have a total savings of $850!!! That's more than getting one of us free.

Sure, our stock has taken a beating (still up $495), but this more than makes up for it. Also, we are getting our OBC so it works out.

WOW this is great! Congratulations for scoring a big one!

Just saved another $80 ($40 per stateroom)--Friends and Family Preview--Past Guest!!

We saved a total of$280.00 on 4 cabins. Not bad. I really didn't think the summer cruises would go down at all, pleasantly surprised!

It wouldn't hurt to check...I have an aft booked for July, and the price just went down by $100. This is the first time I have ever had a price decrease on an aft balcony!

Past final payment, am past guest, booked in ext aft and no more available on mock Breeze booking. Love the aft and only available upgrade is spa cabin. No suites or aft wraps available. Can I get OBC? When pigs fly.

Just curious, what information that you put in was wrong, and do they tell you what you did wrong when you submitted or did you just figure it out.

Thanks!

Sorry, just saw your question. When we got the denial I called to ask why, and I was told I putin the wrong category price...I thought I was 4A when I was 4C.

Archived