Check your reservations!!!

hayesktrm

I just turned in a price drop on the 11th and due to the Dream decided to see if it had gone down any more. Yep, $100! So, for our two cabins, we have a total savings of $850!!! That's more than getting one of us free.

Sure, our stock has taken a beating (still up $495), but this more than makes up for it. Also, we are getting our OBC so it works out.

Have you made your final payment? If not, you get price drops. One of our reservations is not early saver. We are probably driving our PVP crazy, but she's so great and tells me I'm doing a great job letting her know when there is a price drop. The early saver I have to take care of myself.

We didn't book ES for my DS and his GF because we weren't sure they would still be dating.

I hope you get a price drop!!

Have you made your final payment? If not, you get price drops. One of our reservations is not early saver. We are probably driving our PVP crazy, but she's so great and tells me I'm doing a great job letting her know when there is a price drop. The early saver I have to take care of myself.

We didn't book ES for my DS and his GF because we weren't sure they would still be dating.

I hope you get a price drop!!

We are on the same cruise, and ours has dropped on this sale and the other one a week or so ago. We didn't do es, so I am driving my pvp crazy too!

I hope it keeps dropping!!! I finished booking all my excursions because I now know they are all within budget. Soon I won't get drops for DS and GF, but the rest of us have ES so I might be getting drops/OBC for a while.

Benvan--can't wait for our cruise!!

I have a feeling my Med cruise won't drop too much more. Then again, I booked early and think you pay more when booking as far out.

We are booked on a Med cruise on July 28 of this year and our price has dropped another $100 pp. I also booked it last summer so keep watching. Since I booked this cruise has dropped almost $500 per person. Fantastic savings considering I am paying for 6 people. I am so looking forward to it!

I just turned in a price drop on the 11th and due to the Dream decided to see if it had gone down any more. Yep, $100! So, for our two cabins, we have a total savings of $850!!! That's more than getting one of us free.

Sure, our stock has taken a beating (still up $495), but this more than makes up for it. Also, we are getting our OBC so it works out.

Congrats! I got excited after reading your post! My family is on your same cruise - so I called my TA (and after that call did a mock booking to check for myself). Our category (a balcony on Empress deck) actually went up $50 per person!!! :eek: We're booked past guest, but final payment is in May, so I'll keep checking back to look for changes before then!

I have a feeling my Med cruise won't drop too much more. Then again, I booked early and think you pay more when booking as far out.

I put in a price drop request of $290/person for our Med cruise ($580 total, or almost enough for a third person). This is the second attempt--I apparently put in the wrong information the first time I filed for price protection during the last sale. So glad to see the same sale price come up again. I called Carnival to make sure I put in the correct information on the form so fingers crossed it gets accepted this time. I don't know what I"ll do if it isn't accepted this time.

I put in a price drop request of $290/person for our Med cruise ($580 total, or almost enough for a third person). This is the second attempt--I apparently put in the wrong information the first time I filed for price protection during the last sale. So glad to see the same sale price come up again. I called Carnival to make sure I put in the correct information on the form so fingers crossed it gets accepted this time. I don't know what I"ll do if it isn't accepted this time.

Just curious, what information that you put in was wrong, and do they tell you what you did wrong when you submitted or did you just figure it out.

Thanks!

Booking Early Saver for the Magic out of Galveston (very popular ship, abundance of loyal cruisers) doesn't yield many price drops. A few small ones, but not many.

I always console myself by saying I didn't overypay when I booked. :D

But I keep price watching just in case! ;)

Booking Early Saver for the Magic out of Galveston (very popular ship, abundance of loyal cruisers) doesn't yield many price drops. A few small ones, but not many.

I always console myself by saying I didn't overypay when I booked. :D

But I keep price watching just in case! ;)

Totally agree with this...we've received $200. In drops on our upcoming May on Triumph :o

So far only $10.00 on our Sept on Magic..actually, the price has increased about $30.00 per cabin so I'm glad for the 10 bucks at this point :)

Lucky everyone that received a price drop. Unfortunately it is not the case on every cruise. Our cruise in June has gone up 1500.00 for one room and our Hawaii cruise is up over 700.00 right now. Darn. Oh well I booked at the price I was comfortable with so I am still happy.

COngrats!

I have an aft so no price drop for me. I think there is only one left.

It wouldn't hurt to check...I have an aft booked for July, and the price just went down by $100. This is the first time I have ever had a price decrease on an aft balcony!

I just found Carnival's next weeks sale info. They are calling it Best Rates of the Year, FRIENDS & FAMILY SALE! Here are some details:

Starting Tuesday, March 19th through Friday, March 22nd, we’re featuring our best rates of the year – up to $600 savings per stateroom – with our Friends and Family Event on select sailings through August 2013.:)

Plus, as a special bonus for all past guests of Carnival, we’re opening a special Past Guest Exclusive Preview one day prior on Monday, March 18th with best available upgrades for Monday only. That’s a special treat for Past Guests on Monday, and great low rates for everyone from Tuesday through Friday. :D

Don’t miss this unique opportunity for an amazing vacation at our best rates of the year! :cool:

We are booked on a Med cruise on July 28 of this year and our price has dropped another $100 pp. I also booked it last summer so keep watching. Since I booked this cruise has dropped almost $500 per person. Fantastic savings considering I am paying for 6 people. I am so looking forward to it!

You're sailing on my birthday! Have a fantastic cruise!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!:p

Archived