Noordam Questions???

kelelmel

There was a lot chatter on WESTERDAM last December that the Windstar would become an additional restaurant, perhaps something Italian. Include a nice wine bar in there and it would definitely work!!!!

Stephen

Sorry teach ..... wasn't paying attention during that part.

Guess I have to stay after class, and make up for it.

And I know, 'no football practice til I finish!'

:D :cool:

Vic--

If you look at the current HAL site - you can look at the deckplans for the various ships and there is a selection for viewing the pre-SOE deckplans (2005 version) or post-SOE (2006 version]I was curious about having folks wandering through the Pinnacle too - but I'm thinking that they will probably replace the Odyssey Bar from it's previous location within the entrance to Pinnacle with seating for 12-14 additional diners - and make the Windstar space into a new Pinnacle at the Odyssey Bar in lieu of the wine-tasting bar that the S and R Classes are recieving.

Thanks Brian

Now it makes sense .... kinda LOL

But what I was wondering is, won't it be a tight fit in that narrow area? I'm sure the engineers will devise something good, as to not create any discomfort. (And it'll be a narrow room ... almost like eating in a railway car ... :rolleyes: )

Guess we have to see the end result once on board the good ol Noordam.

;)

Thanks Brian

Now it makes sense .... kinda LOL

But what I was wondering is, won't it be a tight fit in that narrow area? I'm sure the engineers will devise something good, as to not create any discomfort. (And it'll be a narrow room ... almost like eating in a railway car ... :rolleyes: )

Guess we have to see the end result once on board the good ol Noordam.

;)

There's a fair bit of room behind that bar...

If I were designing it, I'd do an elegant banquette along the back wall w/ several tables for two or four which would allow passage on the atrium side...

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived