Snorkeling In Cabo

The best places to snorkle in Cabo are by boat, you will need to book something. All kinds of options out of the marina.

Just out of curiosity, do you know how cold the water is around Cabo? Are you on the West Coast? I am on the East coast and found the water there frigid but DH loved it.

Cabo is beautiful, Los Arcos by boat a sight to see.

Have fun!

hipquest is right...most of the snorkeling in Cabo is by boat. However, there is one beach (accessible only by boat) that has wade-out snorkeling. It's about a 30-minute boat ride, though, and I doubt I'd rely on a water taxi to get you there and back unless you hired him to stay with you. The area is called Chileno Bay (several cruise ship excursions actually go there), and there is a lovely beach (remote - no facilities) within about 200 yards of where the snorkeling tours stop. We took the Chileno Bay Snorkel tour through Princess last year, and several on the tour simply swam to the beach instead of snorkeled.

It's worth a try...the tour was actually fabulous.

Thanks Folks, you are the best!!!! :D I post on a lot of different Bulletin Boards and this is by far the best!!! Extremely helpful!!! Anymore replys would be appreciated. BTW, I am used to snorkling in SOCAL waters which are normally quite frosty.

Sincerely, Al

We have been to CABO 3 times and we just get taxi and go to Chileno beach, or to Santa Maria beach. The coast is 5 to 10 us.There are no bath rooms, and we have our owen gear. They are both very nice beaches!:)

Archived