Nothing to do with cruising !

so why have you all looked :p

today felt sorry for myself, me working at home wife gone to mill for 12 hr shift:rolleyes:

cold rain, got bit of flu like things (the man stuff):confused:

then after finishing work by 2pm.............

felt even more sorry so found these two from the fast show and now feel a bit better

Stevie :)

The Rambling hiker .

=======================================================

Unlucky Alf

Man Flu Again !!!:eek:

What you need (Let me look in the cruisers first aid kit ) GINGER !

Yep not only will it stop you feeling sea sick (even though you are sat at home ) and from reading another post best taken whilst sat under a tree(excluding thunderstorms) is good for you :D LOOK >

Ginger (Zingiber officinalis): Ginger, either freshly grated or powdered, taken as a tea induces sweating and elimination. It boosts the immune system and respiration. It provides relief for virtually all cold symptoms, like fever, sinus congestion, sore throat, stomach ache and nausea.

And should you feel like a slice of toast, (known as cooking for yourself whilst wife is at work ) TRY THIS >

Garlic (Allium sativum): This truly natural antibiotic destroys foreign bacteria with the help of a substance called allicin. Garlic is best when fresh. This one's recently recommended eating fresh garlic on toast every day as a way to stave off colds, twice a day when you're actually sick.

and saving the best till last ,the wifes out,shes a woman therfore must have a stash of chocolate in the house ,find it and TRY THIS >

If a tickly cough is bugging you, treat yourself to a bar of chocolate. Theobromine, found in cocoa, suppresses sensory nerves, which will help soothe your throat. Now this is one I can support!

Now if your still no better .. Have a beer ,to calm your nerves for when Mrs Deccaman finds her chocolate has gone :(:D

To you and everyone as well as Stevie ,have a good weekend :D

I love Fridays ,I finish work for 11am ,first in queue for chippy as a rule :cool:

Archived