Meet & Mingle Sign-Ups Lost?

zennor

Has any other Roll-Call found this?

I signed up for our Meet & Mingle months ago & at some stage there were 10 sign-ups - our roll-call isn't very big yet. Today a member said that they had signed up & there were only 4 sign-ups after they had registered. I've just checked & only 4 are registered. I signed up again & was directed to a brand new form to complete. I've also just received a Confirmation Email which we didn't receive last time. So hopefully the rest of our Roll Call will sign-up again but it may affect other cruises so do check!

Sorry didn't see that as I thought that thread was about a specific cruise. :o

We have the same problem on the July 13 Quest cruise, and I did not pick up that the November 25 thread covered a more global problem. And, for what it's worth, I sent an inquiry to the Azamara help desk, and the response certainly gave no indication that there was a widespread problem. The responder simply said there was nothing he could do about it. I gave heads-up to Andy that the right hand does not seem to know what the left is doing.:(

I also noticed that our M&G sign-up disappeared a week or so ago. I just ignored it, thinking it was yet another AZ website glitch and would resolve itself soon. But when I saw this thread, I signed up again. After I did, there was an immediate confirmation screen. I don't remember this from before. There was also a new e-mail link on that screen to use if you had any questions. But the e-mail confirmation that I received later was identical to a few months ago when I first registered.

Zennor, I appreciate you posting about this. I also did not read the other thread that Uktog referenced, since like you, I thought it was cruise-specific and of little interest to me.

Archived