Dream and deal

gred1994

We are booked on the Dream for June 1. Our final payment is due tomorrow. For those who know Carnival well, is it worth a phone call asking what they will do for us not to cancel? I have no intention on canceling, but would love to get a better deal!:D

Carnival will not discount, nor are TAs supposedly allowed. Yep, total waste of time. Unless there is a unpublished rate (rare these days) there isnt a thing they can do. They are not allowed and would not jeopardize their jobs to keep you from cancelling. Their hands are tied.

Everyone's right, no deals being offered. We also are scheduled to sail on the Dream June 1. I talked to my PVP yesterday and not only did I not cancel but I upgraded to a balcony room.

For what it's worth, I did call RCL just to compare prices and offers... the same itinerary but sailing one day later, on June 2, with comparable rooms, was approximately $1100 more than Carnival's June 1 sailing.

That being said, you can continue watching for price drops.

Archived