Comedy Brunch fleetwide?

asylum575

We were on the Miracle last year and didn't really care for the brunch which meant no lunch in the dining room. The 9am start for the brunch was tolerable, although I prefer an earlier breakfast.

We are considering the Splendor out of NY this summer and were curious if the brunch was fleetwide.

We prefer all three meals in the dining room.

On our last cruise, the stop in San Juan was 4pm-midnight, so we missed our early seating. The dinner buffet options were very limited.

Just wondering if three meals in the MDR are a thing of the past with CCL

I still had 3 meals in the MDR even on brunch days. I simply went for breakfast at the very beginning of the brunch (on the Breeze it was 8:30) and then went back at 1pm just before closing for lunch fare.

The lunch didn't have as many options as a the regular lunch menus on sea days but plenty of stuff to satisfy me.

What I didnt like about it is they took away the normal breakfast options. Someone wanted toast (maybe it was a english muffin, but some kind of bread). Nope, the bread on the table is the only bread choice, changes daily. Someone else wanted some of that stawberry stuff you can get on the side for your waffles at breakfast. Nope, sorry.

It is what it is. At least you can get eggs served however you want.

The comedian told his first joke and a lady at my table with her 10 year old boy walked out in a huff saying 'they said this was family friendly". I mentioned it to the comedian who was offended and kept saying. DID YOU HEAR THE PUNCHLINE, IT WAS NOT DIRTY. It did have inunendoes, no doubt about it, even if the punchline was clean after the part before was suggestive.

His parting line to me was "Well you can tell Carnival we (the comedians) don't want to be here either).

I thought that was a bit over the top. I was just saying maybe he could find a non suggestive joke to tell at 10 am in the morning.

Please forgive my ignorance, I have not been on Carnival yet, but can't you eat breakfast in the buffet everyday? Even when they have the comedy brunch?

Yes, you can. The Comedy Brunch is offered in the MDR on sea days only, on the ships that have switched. Pretty much will probably be fleet-wide as its tied-in with their PunchLiners Comedy offering.

Yes, you can. The Comedy Brunch is offered in the MDR on sea days only, on the ships that have switched. Pretty much will probably be fleet-wide as its tied-in with their PunchLiners Comedy offering.

That's good news because the menu didn't look very good!

Archived