Just off Liberty of the Seas

Just back from the Liberty of the Seas 5 day Labadee, and Falmouth cruise. This board has been so helpful over the years that if I can help I would be glad to. Any general questions? Post them here and I will try to answer.

I hope you had a wonderful time on the Liberty, we will be on her next week. I was a little curious what movies are playing on board, although I know they change I'm not sure of the frequency. I am looking forward to seeing Lincoln and was going to order from Netflix but said maybe they will have it on board, so I'll wait and see.

It's not a big deal just something else relaxing to do. I'll watch whatever they show. :)

Thanks,

Butterfly625

Just back from the Liberty of the Seas 5 day Labadee, and Falmouth cruise. This board has been so helpful over the years that if I can help I would be glad to. Any general questions? Post them here and I will try to answer.

I'm thinking of taking this ship next year. How was embarkation and debarkation? I'm use to it being smooth in terminal 29.

How are the new menus? And how long was the dining room service? We get on her on Thursday, can't wait! Welcome back to land, hope it's not too long before you cruise again.

Thanks for any information.

Janet

Embarkation was a breeze but we were at the dock at 11:15 and on the ship by 11:45. Getting off was harder but we were in the early call #5 luggage tag and were in the car and driving home by 9:45.

I don't remember them playing Lincoln. Mostly older movies. Some Dreamworks ones and I do remember Total Recall, which I found strange. I didn't see any movies.

The dining room was a bit of a disappointment for us but mainly because our waiter was a dud. They can really make or break it for me. We only ate in there twice because of that. I will say the Windjammer has really picked it up for dinner IMHO. Jade is great and has sushi and ethnic foods every night and the flavor and selection was much better than I remember. The food overall I would give an 8 out of 10.

Our Kids were in Adventure Ocean and they loved it 3-5 y/o room. They went every day and are really missing it tonight.

They told me there were about 800 kids on board but I don't think I saw any more than usual. They did say the next 3-4 cruises will have many more kids because of Spring Break but lets face it. These ships really cater to the kids now so that wont make a difference to anyone most likely.

Archived