POA getting to pier

elh1

There has never been any major line ups on our three cruises on POA in fact we have always used the regular line verses Platinum because the regular line has more reps.

You can drop off your luggage and start your check in as early as 10:am but you won't board till close to noon and room probably wont be ready till 1 pm.

What we have done is dropped the luggage off at the pier and gone touring around as there are a lot of historic sites including the ‘Iolani Palace is right across the street from the pier, Chintown is not too far away suggest you walk one way and take a cab back, you also have Aloha tower.

The pier is located in the financial district so it's extremely quite on Saturday's which is good for walking around at your leisure.

There is no way to predict the "most" lines. but I have always seen people waiting to board when I'm getting off. :) (you've got to be kidding, I have better things to do with my time :) :) :) )

I would think noon time might be heavier. I don't usually bother before 4pm, and always just walk on. :)

Archived