how long before Carnival will get back to me?

upon returning from our cruise (about 3 weeks ago), I wrote a letter to Carnival, outlining both the good and the not-so-good areas of our trip, and included that I expected to hear back from them. I emailed and sent a snail mail letter. how long is a "reasonable" amount of time to think they could get back to me, atleast acknowledging the receipt of the said letter?

I don't want to be slamming them with emails and letters, but plan on resending until I know I've been heard.

What has your experience been?

Thanks.

upon returning from our cruise (about 3 weeks ago), I wrote a letter to Carnival, outlining both the good and the not-so-good areas of our trip, and included that I expected to hear back from them. I emailed and sent a snail mail letter. how long is a "reasonable" amount of time to think they could get back to me, atleast acknowledging the receipt of the said letter?

I don't want to be slamming them with emails and letters, but plan on resending until I know I've been heard.

What has your experience been?

Thanks.

Who did you email it to and what snail mail address did you use? I would give them a month to reply, Im sure they get a tons of email and letter each and every day.

If you got back from your cruise on the 29th and counting Memorial day it really hasnt even been 10 days.

I think you should give them another 3 weeks.

I am sure they get tons of emails and letters on a daily basis.

It also depends who you sent the email to.

Just give it some time also keep in mind you may also never get a response back...

I would think that it could take up to six weeks for a reply. I have heard of some that have never heard back from Guest Relations after sending a letter.

that's why I'm counting on sending and sending until I do, noting how many letters in each letter I send that have gone unanswered at that point. ;)

that's why I'm counting on sending and sending until I do, noting how many letters in each letter I send that have gone unanswered at that point. ;)

You can always call guest relations at 1-800-929-6400, but again I would give them longer than 10 days to respond.

Who did you email it to and what snail mail address did you use? I would give them a month to reply, Im sure they get a tons of email and letter each and every day.

If you got back from your cruise on the 29th and counting Memorial day it really hasnt even been 10 days.

snail mail:

Carnival Cruise Lines

3655 N.W. 87th Avenue

Miami, FL 33178-2428

email:

bdickinson@carnival.com (I know, they say they all go to the same place, but I thought it couldn't hurt, just incase, LOL)

grelations@carnival.com

does anyone have any alternate addresses they think I should try, in addition?

and I know I was incorrect in stating 3 weeks, but in speaking of how many actual days I've been back, it's been 2 weeks.

snail mail:

Carnival Cruise Lines

3655 N.W. 87th Avenue

Miami, FL 33178-2428

email:

bdickinson@carnival.com (I know, they say they all go to the same place, but I thought it couldn't hurt, just incase, LOL)

grelations@carnival.com

does anyone have any alternate addresses they think I should try, in addition?

VFreed@Carnival.com

Archived