55 minutes and still holding...great customer service carnival

dgack1

Are you serious?

You're on hold for 126 minutes to save $220? You value your time at little more than $1 per minute?

I don't get why people don't use travel agents more often. Let THEM handle these long calls and you get out there and live your life.

Yes, I value my time, which is why I put my phone on speaker and went about my business while I waited for them to answer. I also value my pocketbook which is why, although frustrating, it was totally worth the wait. :D That $220 just paid for my cabana rental on Half Moon Cay!

I can't imagine listening to that saccharin, high strung voiced woman who does Carnival's hold message for 55 minutes! :eek:

When I have had a long wait time and had to listen to that lady's voice over and over again, I just imagined one thing that would shut her up.. After that I didnt mind her voice so much! :D

2 hours and 55 mins so far and told I cant get anything ! :( No OBC NO Upgrade no nothing ?!?!? She put me on hold for 1.25 hours of the call to come back and say no.... Im waiting for a Supervisor ! :mad:

Did you book early saver? I did not. :-( First time cruiser and learning a lot after booking. Oh well. Did not even know what a PVP was until last week. When I booked lady very helpful and she gave me her first name but did not offer any further services. I called ytd with other questions and while I had someone on line ask about OBC or upgrades. But she looked and I did not qualify. OH well unless someone can enlighten me I guess I am stuck. Live and learn.;)

LOL I just called and selected NEW BOOKING, and went straight to someone. No hold at all. Of course she couldn't help with my current reservation, but apparently there is no hold for booking a new cruise right now HAHA

LOL I just called and selected NEW BOOKING, and went straight to someone. No hold at all. Of course she couldn't help with my current reservation, but apparently there is no hold for booking a new cruise right now HAHA

I did this earlier today to put a hold on cabins we're switching to from the Triumph. Sure would be nice if I could go online and make the payment tomorrow, but since they didn't apply the discount correctly, I guess I get to call back tomorrow to take care of the transfer. Don't suppose I could use this trick again tomorrow...:(

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived