Freedom 7444 & 7442

deedle7544

We never actually asked and just came back to our cabin one day and it was open:rolleyes: and so we kept it open the rest of the week. It was left open a day they were cleaning the balconies. This clearly could've been an issue but we were cruising with 7444 so it worked out for us. But I believe proper procedure is to ask your room steward.

I wonder if he knew y'all were together. I don't want to tell the others to switch if we can get 42/44 opened, but right now 7446 is also open. Do youhave any pictures?

Our room steward certainly knew we were together! We had a rather large group of about 30 on this cruise and our steward even knew a lot of the names NOT staying in his section or even on the same floor as us. His name was Mackenzie, by the way, and we loved him :)

I do not have any pics to share, I am the all time worst at taking pics of anything! I will tell you though, that 7442 does not have a couch but 7444 does. The configuration of 7442 doesn't allow for a couch and has a couple chairs instead, so if that's important to you then you should look into 7446 instead of 7442.

This was our first aft balcony and I'll never sail now without one! We loved it and wouldn't hesitate to book 7442 again.

Hi, The info I sent you earlier was found on the goccl site so if it is not correct that is what Carnival has on their records. I did read this from the Freedom ship info and hope I had the right ship.[/b]

Thank you, I had read both, hoepfully 7446 will still be available, if not, oh well

Hi, The info I sent you earlier was found on the goccl site so if it is not correct that is what Carnival has on their records. I did read this from the Freedom ship info and hope I had the right ship.[/b]

I appreciate the feedback, looks like they are moving to 7446 anyway, so we will see when we get there. All I really care about is that I have a balcony and a drink

Archived