Steakhouse

hockeypapa

HELLO I VE SEEN THE STEAKHOUSE MENUS AND I HAVE A QUESTION IS IT ALL YOU CAN EAT OR ONLY ONE ENTREE???:p CAN I ORDER A RIBEYE STEAK AND 3 LOBSTER TAILS:confused: PLEASE CLARIFY:eek:

The free venues are all you can eat. The extra cost venues are extra cost per entree. Thus you would have to pay for four entrees if you want one ribeye and three lobster tails.

HELLO I VE SEEN THE STEAKHOUSE MENUS AND I HAVE A QUESTION IS IT ALL YOU CAN EAT OR ONLY ONE ENTREE???:p CAN I ORDER A RIBEYE STEAK AND 3 LOBSTER TAILS:confused: PLEASE CLARIFY:eek:

It's something like an 18 oz ribeye. FYI

One entrée , I believe you can get another for an additional cost , never tried , I was full with what they served , was very good and worth the extra costs IMO .

Steaks are rather large but sides are unlimited.

Not many people could handle a second entre

So you get an appetizer, salad, entree and desert or is the salad considered the appetizer?

You get an app, salad, entree and desert.

Plus they will bring out a couple of amuse bouches throughout the meal.

The portions are large.

A ribeye and 3 lobster tails would be a huge amount of food. I think the ribeye is 18 oz, and the lobster tails are at least 3 times the size of the ones in the MDR. I order lobster tail most of the time and along with an appetizer, salad and dessert it's way more than I can eat. But if you want, you can get additional entrees for $20 each.

consider it as any up scale restaurant - you get what you order and if you want more you pay more. Like others say you get more than enough food to satisfy you. If you want 3 lobsters go to mdr on night that they serve them. Not saying that it is you but often posters think of it as a pig fest which it is not - just pretend it is any restaurant back home and go from there

Archived