Will I still get OBC

SUGARCREEK45

I booked early saver and submitted the form on Monday for OBC for the Friends and Family rate. At the time I submitted the form the price dropped and there were the same category rooms as mine available. Now the rooms are sold out and Carnival still hasn't processed my early saver form. Will I still get OBC since I sent the form before they sold out. Thanks for the help.

I had the same situation on my last cruise. I called my PVP and was told that it didn't matter if the cabins are sold out now. They have a way to view it (via time stamp) and see if there were cabins available when you submitted the form. So....based on that info, you should still be able to get the OBC.

Yes you will still get it. They are also approving OBC for price drops in categories above yours when yours is no longer available - I have received 2 approvals of OBC each for 2 cabins in the past week when my category has been sold out and a higher category is lower priced.

Archived