Car rental in Le Havre

englander

If I rent a car from H...z location at 167 Boulevard Amiral Mouchez, how much would a taxi be from the port?

I understand there is a shuttle from the ship (we will be on the Celebrity Infinity Jun 4th) Where does it go to?

Renting from a location in town is much cheaper than renting from the port location; but considering a taxi fare could equalize the expense.

• 2 months later...
If I rent a car from H...z location at 167 Boulevard Amiral Mouchez, how much would a taxi be from the port?

I understand there is a shuttle from the ship (we will be on the Celebrity Infinity Jun 4th) Where does it go to?

Renting from a location in town is much cheaper than renting from the port location; but considering a taxi fare could equalize the expense.

We will be on the Infinity in Sept. let me know what you you decided to do in Le Havre..... also, if you don't mind how much was the rental?

Kate

I rented a car last November from Europcar and the cab ride was $7eu. I can't imagine your cab being much more.

The car was about $90eu + $25eu for Sunday pick-up as they are usually closed.

Just returned from a cruise that stopped in Le Havre, and we used the rent car company in the cruise terminal. The price was just a little bit more than the others but the convenience was well worth it. We found the agent at the counter to be extremely helpful. It was a holiday in France and I couldn't find a gas station that was open. He drove all around the town till we found one. Great service.

Just returned from a cruise that stopped in Le Havre, and we used the rent car company in the cruise terminal. The price was just a little bit more than the others but the convenience was well worth it. We found the agent at the counter to be extremely helpful. It was a holiday in France and I couldn't find a gas station that was open. He drove all around the town till we found one. Great service.

Which is the rental company who have an office at the port please?

Which is the rental company who have an office at the port please?

I believe the company is actually called "Rent A Car" (I am serious). Not sure they show the port office on their web site but you can certainly Google that company and contact their other local office.

Hank

Thank you. Can only see a town location online but will call them.

Tis true. For some reason we have never noticed them listing the port location. My suspicion is because its simply a counter in the terminal building and they only open it when a cruise ship is at the pier.

Hank

• 2 months later...

Archived