New Sandals.....

Lois R

Got another 3 pairs of sandals yesterday and these were my favorite.

Although they look really clumpy, they are really nice on and much nicer in the flesh. They also match a pair of shorts and two tops I bought recently for an impromptu trip to the Islands after Easter.

http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/02006-5171911/Bass/Sage/Womens+Ophelia.aspx

2041503862_shoes_ia02006(1).jpg.acb3f44994d5409083aa25763e85600b.jpg

Edited by CELTICGIRLCRUISER

Oh no...you asked for it! I am a sucker for shoes so here goes. All of these I have bought within the last year or so in preparation for my upcoming cruise.

vdfljvge.zjq.png

OMG where did you get these? love love love them!!

I bought these in UK a couple of years ago and absolutely love them. They are Kurt Gieger and almost every time I wear them someone ask me where I bought them.

They are losing some of the beads, so I had a look for something similar and found a nice pair (very blingy) in a shop in Orlando which are now my favorite sandals.....picture to follow.

Miss-KG-Kuba-Shell-Cuff-Flat-Sandal-112.jpg.e446d2eea99740564bf98c183726e355.jpg

Miss-KG-Kuba-Shell-Cuff-Flat-Sandal-311.jpg.85c0a1cd49f8f77349df39a28f36b785.jpg

Celticgirlcruiser -

You have some really cute sandals! and don't you own a nail salon too? Then you always have really cute pedicures to show off in your sandals! I love the beaded sandals - I probably couldn't walk in the platforms, but they sure are cute! I love the floral design on the platform! That's really different!

Those animal print Crocs are cute, but I couldn't wear them. There would need to be more support across the top of the foot for me to even think about them.

Yeah, there isn't much support up top, but I'm used to wearing $5 Old Navy flip flops, so when I discovered how comfy the crocs flip flops are, I own like 5 pair now!!

Your sandals are really cute - but - I'm a cheapskate, and I couldn't pay that much - not to mention, if I ever do, I will probably never go back to cheap shoes, because I'm sure that your sandals are much better for my feet than anything I have!

OMG I hate Crocs but these are soooo nice especially the leopard, but I'm a sucker for animal prints lol!!! Going to do a search for these!

I ordered them off of the crocs website - I had a coupon code for like 20% off too! It has expired now, or I'd give you the code - if you sign up for crocs emails, I think they give you a code for a percent off with your first order -

Here's the link for the "Adrina Flip - Leopard Print"

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-womens-adrina-leopard-print-flip-flop/14371,default,pd.html?cid=22Z&cgid=root

I ordered them off of the crocs website - I had a coupon code for like 20% off too! It has expired now, or I'd give you the code - if you sign up for crocs emails, I think they give you a code for a percent off with your first order -

Here's the link for the "Adrina Flip - Leopard Print"

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-womens-adrina-leopard-print-flip-flop/14371,default,pd.html?cid=22Z&cgid=root

Thank you so much!!!! I am really in love with them.

OMG where did you get these? love love love them!!

Thank you! They are comfy, too!

They were kind of pricey but I have been looking at them for over a year. As my cruise date approaches, I decided to go ahead and treat myself. :) They are Steve Madden Glaare. They are around $90 but Victoria's Secret had them on sale recently for $60.

I bought these in UK a couple of years ago and absolutely love them. They are Kurt Gieger and almost every time I wear them someone ask me where I bought them.

They are losing some of the beads, so I had a look for something similar and found a nice pair (very blingy) in a shop in Orlando which are now my favorite sandals.....picture to follow.

I LOVE these! I tried on some similar ones by Zigi Soho and I wish I would've gotten them. Still thinking about going back and getting them. :)

I LOVE these! I tried on some similar ones by Zigi Soho and I wish I would've gotten them. Still thinking about going back and getting them. :)

And guess what make my favorite ones are I was talking about in my other post!

I found the picture! They zip up the back like the black ones above and are the same glitter finish the back as the front. They don't have this style anymore but they have very similar.

Go back and get the pair you liked Kim!

125918243_upsidedown.jpg.cb9fe9420ef2a3a49cd8aad35a0b70a3.jpg

And guess what make my favorite ones are I was talking about in my other post!

I found the picture! They zip up the back like the black ones above.

Go back and get the pair you liked Kim!

I love those too! I may just have to go back. I love how they look like jewelry for your feet. :)

Celticgirlcruiser -

You have some really cute sandals! and don't you own a nail salon too? Then you always have really cute pedicures to show off in your sandals! I love the beaded sandals - I probably couldn't walk in the platforms, but they sure are cute! I love the floral design on the platform! That's really different!

Thanks! Unfortunately shoes and purses are my weakness.

Not a nail salon as such, but a European day spa with 6 treatment rooms so lots of treatments at my fingertips. So I have no excuse for poor finger or toe nails but being a walking advert for my business I always try to keep them in good shape and need cute sandals to show them off. (So that is my excuse):D

They are tucked up in flats today though as it is freezing, well by Florida standards at least!

Your sandals are really cute - but - I'm a cheapskate, and I couldn't pay that much - not to mention, if I ever do, I will probably never go back to cheap shoes, because I'm sure that your sandals are much better for my feet than anything I have!

If I wear them anywhere as long or as much as I wear my Tevas, then I will get every penny's worth out of them. I've worn them nearly every warm day for four summers/two cruises/three trips to Missouri... I *kinda* like them. :rolleyes: And, they'll look better with the dresses and skirts that I wear all summer long.

I have no problem at all spending more for a comfortable pair of quality shoes and owning fewer shoes overall. My feet are happier and most of the time I get a lot more wear (and lower cost per wear) over time from the better quality/more expensive shoes. It's not a horrible choice to make:D

(I don't spend money just to spend money, of course. I want quality at a good price - so I do comparison shop:p)

I have no problem at all spending more for a comfortable pair of quality shoes and owning fewer shoes overall. My feet are happier and most of the time I get a lot more wear (and lower cost per wear) over time from the better quality/more expensive shoes. It's not a horrible choice to make:D

(I don't spend money just to spend money, of course. I want quality at a good price - so I do comparison shop:p)

I don't like cheap shoes either, cheaply made that is but I like a bargain too!!! I have shoes that cost me $10 through to probably $800 (Chanel, D&G etc.) and love them all!

My very first job at 15 when I was at school, was on a Saturday in a shoe shop and alas my addiction began:D

Just got a pair of cute but 'cheap' flip flops on Amazon by Capelli (trying to find dizzy t drop sandals in white cuz I have a black pair that I love - but no white ones in sight - so comfy and cute too) - so got these in hot pink and silver/gray to keep me 'satisfied' while I continue my search:

41QZjcZWs1L.jpg

Edited by Froufie

I got these about 2 weeks ago:

http://www.footsmart.com/P-Orthaheel-Lola-W-78026.aspx

I really like them, they fit well and the arch support is great for my feet, but...

I'm not sure if I want to take them on our cruise as they just are "too new". I really like for my feet to be comfortable and prefer tried and true shoes. If I could wear them a few more times I might change my mind (I've only been wearing them around the house). Otherwise, the sandals and flip flops that I've had for a while will be the ones packed. I want to have shoes along that I know I can walk/stand for hours while wearing them.

I love seeing everyones sandals :)

Got another 3 pairs of sandals yesterday and these were my favorite.

Although they look really clumpy, they are really nice on and much nicer in the flesh. They also match a pair of shorts and two tops I bought recently for an impromptu trip to the Islands after Easter.

http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/02006-5171911/Bass/Sage/Womens+Ophelia.aspx

There are sooooooo many choices these days, like a bazillion but these bring back some memories.;) I won't say how long ago but there was a time when everyone was wearing this style. Only thing is they came in one color, tan, but you could get them in a smooth leather or a nubuck.:)

The color went with everything and the style could be worn with everything from jeans to dresses.

A long time ago someone mentioned “Onesole”--the clogs with changeable/snap-on tops. If anyone is interested in these at a really good price, they are available at Costco in Altamonte Springs, Fl. (near Orlando) until March 30. They will be at the Orlando (near UCF) the following week--I’m thinking until April 6. I paid $39.95 instead of $85 for the soles, and $15 per additional top. They’re really pretty and could be used for onboard daytime, even formal night--depending on the design uou choose. Free up space for other goodies!

There are sooooooo many choices these days, like a bazillion but these bring back some memories.;) I won't say how long ago but there was a time when everyone was wearing this style. Only thing is they came in one color, tan, but you could get them in a smooth leather or a nubuck.:)

The color went with everything and the style could be worn with everything from jeans to dresses.

LOL, I wish I still had some of my mums shoes when I look back at the old pictures!

These sandals are not my usual style, I am more blingy or bright normally but I really liked the idea with the pattern and as I said they match my outfits perfectly. I will let you know just how comfortable they were when we go away.

BTW did you notice they do them in tan, but I don't do ugly shoes, so choose the green:D:D:D

http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/01895-5171911/Bass/Cognac/Womens+Ophelia.aspx

LOL, I wish I still had some of my mums shoes when I look back at the old pictures!

These sandals are not my usual style, I am more blingy or bright normally but I really liked the idea with the pattern and as I said they match my outfits perfectly. I will let you know just how comfortable they were when we go away.

BTW did you notice they do them in tan, but I don't do ugly shoes, so choose the green:D:D:D

http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/01895-5171911/Bass/Cognac/Womens+Ophelia.aspx

Hey now, at the time they were not ugly but the height of fashion.:p

I suppose a few years from now, today's latest fashions will be ugly.:D

If I wear them anywhere as long or as much as I wear my Tevas, then I will get every penny's worth out of them. I've worn them nearly every warm day for four summers/two cruises/three trips to Missouri... I *kinda* like them. :rolleyes: And, they'll look better with the dresses and skirts that I wear all summer long.

You make a great point - maybe I'll splurge!! Thanks!!