Mini bar

TWG_ag

Ok, first I have searched this board several times and cannot find my answer, so please do not reference me back to previous threads.

I am coming back to RCI from other lines, and have booked the Presidential Suite on Freedom. It has a wet bar and I need to know if I can get it stocked. On Celebrity you can get whole bottles and mixers. In the Penthouse Suite it is free and on other levels you pay for it. I also cruise Regent a lot and even though the bars are included they will stil give you bottles for your room. Can you get your wet bar stocked on a Royal Caribbean ship? Also in these levels of suites do you have a butler and if not who do you go to, to get things done. I called RCI tonight, but they were not very knowledgeable.

Thanks for your help

TW.

We've never been in the Presidential suite, but I know that Grand Suites don't get any free alcohol, and you cannot buy bottles of hard liquor on Royal. My guess is that your will get champagne, and that's all.

However, you will have access to the Concierge Lounge which has a cocktail hour every night with free wine, beer, basic mixed drinks, and soda.

Archived