Sensational 3nite 3-14! Thanks crew!

elaineb

Since it was my DH's 60th and the with the additional incentive of having a bad winter, we decided to go on a little trip to Florida. We always wanted to go to Kennedy Space Center, so we went a couple days before our Sensation cruise to go there first.

Stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in Port Canaveral pre-cruise. Clean and oh so convenient to the port. However, bed was very "springy" and not too comfortable. But it was close to the port and several very good restaurants. They also have a park and cruise package - for $40 we were able to leave our rental car & they transported us to and from the ship. That was a good deal and the shuttle service went flawlessly.

Now for the Sensation - we had an oceanview, M211. Great room and was very quiet. Love the rooms aft - a quick elevator or stairs up to the dining room & also to the Lido restaurant.

I have to give a big thank you to the CD Jen and her sensational crew. From the sailaway to the disembarkment, we were greatly entertained. We had an absolute ball - thank you to Saul (great Motown trivia), Russell (best piano bar entertainer, ever!) and Sarah, and sorry - can't remember the karaoke hostess, but she was great too! The bands/music were great as well as the comedy shows. Even loved the tribute to the 80's.

We had great service from Enrique at dinner and our room steward, Adrian, was the best. When I called his phone, he always answered with "Elaine, what can I do for you?"

This is why we love Carnival, folks. We left the ship smiling with many new memories.

Thank You!

To the future Sensation cruisers, you are in for a treat. Yes, the décor is outdated save for the redone Lido deck area which is great. But it is about heart, and the Sensation has lots and lots of heart.

Enjoy!

We are with you, the CREW on this ship is awsome !!!!!!!!!

Reading all the names made me homesick:eek:

Doing a B2B2B in Sept on her, can't wait.

A couple we met on our last three B2B's are doing there 50th. cruise on her this May, the reason they stick so close to the Sensation is the crew.

We are with you, the CREW on this ship is awsome !!!!!!!!!

Reading all the names made me homesick:eek:

Doing a B2B2B in Sept on her, can't wait.

A couple we met on our last three B2B's are doing there 50th. cruise on her this May, the reason they stick so close to the Sensation is the crew.

Where is the Like button??? :)

Archived