Rhapsody of the Seas

Just off the ship today. Being a Radiance class lover, Rhapsody was a pleasant surprise. The crew is super nice always doing an excellent job. Officers are friendly. Production shows are great - all three of them. The only American captain in the fleet is an absolute hoot. He quickly becomes a celebrity among passengers. If you are on board with Captain Rob, his Captains corner on the last day is not to be missed.

We only saw 1 of the 3 centrum shows. Too much to do, so little time.

I found Izumi to be the best specialty restaurant with Giovanni's the weakest. We spoke with others who felt the same way. This isn't taking into consideration the exceptional Chef's Table experience. The MDR was also great.

Junior suites don't have walk in closets like the newer classes. Owner's suites are reall different than newer classes and I like them much better - not that I was in one. :)

There are no traffic jams due to abundant stairways with larger open spaces on stairway landings - unlike newer ships.

There is great seating in the solarium for the Park Cafe, unlike Radiance class.

Yes, we loved the ship and crew.

Just off the ship today. Being a Radiance class lover, Rhapsody was a pleasant surprise. The crew is super nice always doing an excellent job. Officers are friendly. Production shows are great - all three of them. The only American captain in the fleet is an absolute hoot. He quickly becomes a celebrity among passengers. If you are on board with Captain Rob, his Captains corner on the last day is not to be missed.

We only saw 1 of the 3 centrum shows. Too much to do, so little time.

I found Izumi to be the best specialty restaurant with Giovanni's the weakest. We spoke with others who felt the same way. This isn't taking into consideration the exceptional Chef's Table experience. The MDR was also great.

Junior suites don't have walk in closets like the newer classes. Owner's suites are reall different than newer classes and I like them much better - not that I was in one. :)

There are no traffic jams due to abundant stairways with larger open spaces on stairway landings - unlike newer ships.

There is great seating in the solarium for the Park Cafe, unlike Radiance class.

Yes, we loved the ship and crew.

Thanks Gina :) I'm not the person who posted the question ... but ...

We are looking forward to sailing on Rhapsody on 24th April and it's nice to read your very up to date comments.

I hope we have Captain Rob.

Thanks Gina :) I'm not the person who posted the question ... but ...

We are looking forward to sailing on Rhapsody on 24th April and it's nice to read your very up to date comments.

I hope we have Captain Rob.

Oh no, Capt. Rob should be going home on April 3rd. I hear the other captain is also quite likable.

Wow, fantastic job on the Rhapsody web site! One question how much was the cab ride back to the airport?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$65.00 from memory, that was for the maxi taxi. We have done the trip in a standard taxi and it was around $45. I should add that in.

Has anyone been on this ship lately. There doesn`t seem to be any posts for a long time. Going to Hawaii in September and would like to hear more of this ship.

Just back today.....please ask away and I will try to answer best I can.

Archived