deluxe vs superior balcony

I never noticed any difference, either. The actual difference can be measured as the width of a sofa cushion. One has a two-cushion love seat and the other has a three cushion sofa.

Unless there is specific location you want, save your money for more exciting things.

I never noticed any difference, either. The actual difference can be measured as the width of a sofa cushion. One has a two-cushion love seat and the other has a three cushion sofa.

Unless there is specific location you want, save your money for more exciting things.

Agree, the only difference I see is the size of the sofa, a few feet.

The difference is generally the width of a 2 seat love seat vs. a 3 seat sofa and can also be visualized in the hallway/corridor. The Superiors are the rooms that have a trapezoid shape jetting out into the hallway. The room is about 10' wide and the trapezoid is about 2' deep with a narrow side of the trapezoid (the hallway) about 6-7'. If you do the math on the square footage of that shape you'll get your 15SF. (L1+L2).5 x W

As far as I could tell.

Superior has a bigger room smaller balcony.

Deluxe has smaller room slightly larger balcony.

This is what I could make out from the dimensions given on the website.

But there's not much in it.:)

The only reason we chose a superior balcony on the Mariner is because we have a third person in the cabin. In a deluxe room, the third person sleeps in a pullman that drops from the ceiling. In the superior room, there is a fold out couch. (Our son prefers the couch, although some do prefer the pullman bed.) For two people, I don't think the size difference would really be noticeable.

Archived