Should I trust my pvp?

azcruzers

My Triumph cruise was cancelled. I rebooked on the Magic with pvp. I gave my credit card number for payment for the difference in cruise fare and was told i was paid in full.

My booking confirmation says I still owe a payment. Credit showing what i paid for triumph is less than what i paid. Then when i go to my documents all the figures are totally different. And it still says i owe $365. PVP says that there is a problem in the system and that it will eventually get corrected don't worry. I sail on April 21. It says my payment is owed by March 28.

What should I do? Trust him and wait? For how long? Or call carnival now and talk to manager. I rebooked Friday. I have never used a pvp before.

I would wait until the 26th - if not corrected then call. There was another thread here recently about a $50 balance due that was an error in Carnival's system - just remember they have the WORST computer system, website & IT dept of ANY company their size!

Ok thanks. Showing a balanced owed is making me nervous. I like to have everything done just right. I have obc from my fcc and at least that is showing up. He rebooked two other people from my group about 15 minutes before rebooking mine. Theirs is done right. They made a payment for difference and it shows paid in full. They booked the triumph with him. I booked online. I cant wait to sail. Hoping my cruise is drama free. I want a fruity umbrella drink, a lounge chair in the fresh air, a book, and some chocolate melting cake.

Ok thanks. Showing a balanced owed is making me nervous. I like to have everything done just right. I have obc from my fcc and at least that is showing up. He rebooked two other people from my group about 15 minutes before rebooking mine. Theirs is done right. They made a payment for difference and it shows paid in full. They booked the triumph with him. I booked online. I cant wait to sail. Hoping my cruise is drama free. I want a fruity umbrella drink, a lounge chair in the fresh air, a book, and some chocolate melting cake.

If you have a PVP why did you book online so he didnt get credit for the booking but now you expect him to take care of you? Or am I misreading this?

If you have a PVP why did you book online so he didnt get credit for the booking but now you expect him to take care of you? Or am I misreading this?

I think OP is saying that the original Triumph cruise was booked online, but for the Magic cruise they are using a PVP to transfer everything over and apply the discount.

I'm not sure that a person can rebook themselves online and do all the transfering of funds and apply the discount codes.

I think OP is saying that the original Triumph cruise was booked online, but for the Magic cruise they are using a PVP to transfer everything over and apply the discount.

I'm not sure that a person can rebook themselves online and do all the transfering of funds and apply the discount codes.

Thats how I read it. Please read and understand before being so quick to criticize.

Yes I used my sisters pvp to rebook. He told me that there would show a balance but not to worry about it. He didnt say that the balance would be more than I paid. Or that my amounts paid owed or transfered would not match the correct amounts or each other.

Archived