Bo Friend and Family Price. Why?

rhinomike

We have a small group looking to do the 4 day cruise on the Carnival Inspiration departing August 9th. Departs from Long Beach/Los Angeles. The website don't offer the friend and family sale. We called Carnival and they said it was over. I read on here it was extended 5 days. Anybody know why we can't get the deal? Thank you.

We have a small group looking to do the 4 day cruise on the Carnival Inspiration departing August 9th. Departs from Long Beach/Los Angeles. The website don't offer the friend and family sale. We called Carnival and they said it was over. I read on here it was extended 5 days. Anybody know why we can't get the deal? Thank you.

Maybe those cruises weren't included in the sale, or try refreshing your cookies.

We have a small group looking to do the 4 day cruise on the Carnival Inspiration departing August 9th. Departs from Long Beach/Los Angeles. The website don't offer the friend and family sale. We called Carnival and they said it was over. I read on here it was extended 5 days. Anybody know why we can't get the deal? Thank you.[/

Try giving them a call since the website is glitchy right now.

Sorry I can't help with your question, but I do find this interesting...venting, I guess. :)

RhinoMike

Itenary Change... I am so MAD!

I just got the below email from Carnival. I will never sail with them again.

Ah!! Classic! Too funny...:D

We had already booked this nonrefundable cruise. We are trying to help friends go with us and get them a good deal.

But I was just venting. I have calmed down now that I am on the ship. But not sure if I will ever cruise on carnival again. Things have changed. But I will get into that when I get home and do my review.

Archived