Seadream crew is AMAZING!!! AGAIN!!!

DSNYSDRMR

We can't thank the crew of SD1 enough for our recent voyage! Christophe and Silvio are magnificent! Frude,Brenda, Rose and Jho Jo are wonderful! Rutzie rocked the boat with her singing! Pablo,Mikee,Daramus,Christian,Dejon and Jose are simply FANTASTIC! Job and Ramon are top notch at the pool! Chef Sudesh and team were flawless! They all deserve a day off, but not at the same time! (lol) I hope that I did not miss anyone....DS18 and DS12 are now addicts after three voyages and eagerly look forward to seeing the SD staff that have now become like family to us. We love you all and look forward to seeing you in Nov and March for sure and possibly Dec 2013 and Easter 2014!

And I get to see them all in June!:) And I get to see DSNYSDRMR and DW in November! :):) Can't get much better than that!

Vandrefalk

OK, NOW there's a bit TOO much gloating going on in this thread... At least for those of us who are being left behind! :(

DSNYSDRMR - glad you had a great cruise and looks like there are a lot more SD cruises in your future, so all I have to say is..... :p ;)

Reading these wonderful comments has me patting myself on the back right now for choosing SeaDream to sail Costa Rica in December. Can't wait to enjoy the SeaDream experience.

It is completely different from other "cruise lines". Like most, we sail other ships and travel other than on ships but always look forward to SeaDream.:D How about some useless ship trivia? Your days at sea count on your signature is the job number of the Queen Mary.:eek::D Like I said, useless ship trivia.

Archived