where are you crusing to in 2015?

REALgetaway

We are sailing on the Celebrity Eclipse for Christmas and New Years (14 into 15). It is their "exotic" Southern Caribbean itinerary. We haven't planned anything else further into 2015 but I think we will be looking for an Asian itinerary.

Also, wanted to extend my apologies with regard to our Homeland Security. In our travels both on cruises and on land we have met many people who have had negative experiences with homeland security. Many who were even denied access to our country (for visiting "too often") even despite their large investment and business holdings in the US.

We are just back from the Celebrity Constellation's Christmas cruise and booked another cruise for next Christmas on the Silhouette. This was our first holiday cruise and we thoroughly enjoyed the relaxation!

While on board we also booked April 2015 on the Millennium for the Hong Kong to Shanghai cruise. I've been surprised at how busy that Cruise Critic board is. There are already private tour groups that are full and the group is working on more. Also, lots of B2B's and B2B2B's. Seems like a very popular itinerary.

Now to start working on our 20th anniversary cruise for late 2015...hmmm.:confused:

• 4 weeks later...
We are sailing on the Celebrity Eclipse for Christmas and New Years (14 into 15). It is their "exotic" Southern Caribbean itinerary. We haven't planned anything else further into 2015 but I think we will be looking for an Asian itinerary.

This cruise looks amazing and am trying to talk my BF into going! He wants to "save some money" but hey, you can't take it with you. I'm also looking to book a Transpacific or at least get to Thailand/Australlia.

Our next cruise is a 16 night TA which we've never done so looking forward to that.

This cruise looks amazing and am trying to talk my BF into going! He wants to "save some money" but hey, you can't take it with you. I'm also looking to book a Transpacific or at least get to Thailand/Australlia.

Our next cruise is a 16 night TA which we've never done so looking forward to that.

We've never done a TA either, but something we would love to do. One way airfare plus the amount of time off work is always a killer. I can easily take the time and work from the ship but my partner cannot. Someday we will book one though! The idea of 16nights on a ship sounds amazing, hence why we can't wait for the 14night one.

Prices on the holiday cruise have jumped up substantially. We are in Aqua and the prices jumped $1,500per person for our room and we were able to get the drink package included too! I was told that it is almost sold out. I think a couple travel agents may have a couple suites or aqua class in their "pockets" but Celebrity is showing both room classes sold out.

• 2 months later...
This will now be our first B2B cruise! We booked the cruise right behind it leaving on Super Bowl Sunday. 14-Day Eastern and Western Caribbean!

I would love to sail out of New Orleans in January, but isn't is cold so you can't lay out on deck the day you leave and the day you sail back.

The cruise starts in Sydney and overnights before sailing. I've heard of cruises with overnight ports, but had never heard of a cruise starting that way. So we'll actually be on the ship for a day and a half before sail-away, LOL. I definitely want to do the Sydney Harbor Bridge Climb. I also wouldn't mind checking out Bondi Beach. :D

We did a cruise out of Sydney in January for my partners birthday and had a great time. I wanted to do the bridge climb but I could not justify spending almost $300.00.

We will be celebrating our one year wedding anniversary with a cruise out of Miami in 2015 onboard the Norwegian Getaway. We will be stopping at St Thomas, Tortola, and Nassau. Sailing out of Miami gives us a chance to visit with good friends before or after sailing.

My partner and I are booked aboard the Paul Gauguin for the March 7, 2015 sailing to Cook Islands and Society Islands, 11 days. Will be our first time on Paul Gauguin, which sounds wonderful. Anyone else been there or planning a March visit to the South Pacific?

Doing the Quantum March 21 and Adventure of the Seas April 19, 2015. For the AOS sailing we are doing a Friends of Dorothy takeover. We booked 25 room on deck 9 starboard so there will be about 50 of us for the sailing.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Forums mobile app

My partner and I are booked on RCI Radiance of the Seas out of Vancouver for our first trip to Alaska. We also added the 4 extra nights for the land portion for Denali national park. So excited.

Hi, my partner & I are going on the Caribbeann Princess for a TA 4/25/15. We are celebrating my 70th birthday. Any other "sisters or brothers" going too? We would love to hear from you.

2015 is so far away! I couldn't fathom booking anything this early BUT I do have a Norwegian Sky cruise to take as part of the BOGO sale NCL ran recently and I'm trying to bundle it together with another sailing in January before the semester resumes... STAY TUNED! If anyone is taking a weekend Sky cruise on Norwegian, post away! :)

....until we do a Trans Atlantic sailing on Splendour of the Seas from São Paulo Brazil to Barcelona, April 20th, 2015. Oy.....the flight to get there will be a killer, and the airport is a LONG way from where the cruise terminal is located. I will have some intense planning to do, which is half the fun. Thanks to the "ports of call" it should make it easier.

March 2015, Celebrity Infinity, Buenos Airas to Ft. Lauderdale and will be Princess virgins :) 9/2015 Ta from Southhampton / NYC.

We are doing Infinity Dec. 5 2015 FL to Santiago. We just got back from the Solstice Trans Pacific Sydney to Hawaii. Next up this summer Alaska Aug 24 on the Century.

We are doing Infinity Dec. 5 2015 FL to Santiago. We just got back from the Solstice Trans Pacific Sydney to Hawaii. Next up this summer Alaska Aug 24 on the Century.

Too funny, we did the Sostice, San. D. to Sydney this fall. We live near each other, but cruise in the opposite direction

Too funny, we did the Sostice, San. D. to Sydney this fall. We live near each other, but cruise in the opposite direction

We have probably met at sometime in Sarasota and don't even know it!

My partner and I are booked aboard the Paul Gauguin for the March 7, 2015 sailing to Cook Islands and Society Islands, 11 days. Will be our first time on Paul Gauguin, which sounds wonderful. Anyone else been there or planning a March visit to the South Pacific?

Tahitian islands are spectacular, and the people are very welcoming. However.....the SHIP will blow you away. It is stunning. The drop down sports deck on the back provides a wonderful sea kayak launch, and SCUBA if you're interested. We were on the Atlantis alumni cruise on the Paul GAUGIN a few years ago. Hope you think it's lovely!