8052 on the Grandeur Of The Seas

Can anyone tell me if they have had this cabin? I would really like pros and cons; size, closet, balcony We haven't been on the Grandeur before and would love any tips or hints on how to best enjoy this ship. Thanks to all who assist us. Have a great day.. :)

We had 8066 on Grandeur for our Bermuda cruise in 2009. It was nice and quiet and we have booked it again for our B2B in August and September 2013. Not walk in closet, but plenty of storage space with lots of drawers, closet space, etc. 8052 might be under the Solarium, which could prove to be noisy in the morning with chairs being moved. I really can't tell you what to expect with noise. We loved the size of the cabin.

The Grandeur of the Seas is currently sailing out of Colon, Panama. It is marketed mostly to the Latin American market. She comes back to Baltimore starting with the April 24 cruise. You will get more information after that time. One of the people that has sailed on her recently said there are usually less than 50 English speaking passengers on each cruise. Many less CC members.

Wait a month and ask about the GOTS again. Also, our roll call plans to write reviews. We know there are many inquiring minds regarding the Grandeur.:p

We've stayed in 8052 before. It was nice, with plenty of space. Great location. I believe you'll be pleased. Enjoy your cruise! :)

Don't suppose you have any pictures??? Thanks for the reply..

The Grandeur of the Seas is currently sailing out of Colon, Panama. It is marketed mostly to the Latin American market. She comes back to Baltimore starting with the April 24 cruise. You will get more information after that time. One of the people that has sailed on her recently said there are usually less than 50 English speaking passengers on each cruise. Many less CC members.

Wait a month and ask about the GOTS again. Also, our roll call plans to write reviews. We know there are many inquiring minds regarding the Grandeur.:p

Anxiously, looking forward to your review.

Archived