Savings Certificate Q Please

OnlyMe

I have an upcoming cruise we plan to purchase saving certificates on (we have never availed of these before).

We see a cruise we would like to book for Summer 2014 .. is there ANY way of booking now and having our savings certificates applied at a later date (when we get them on our upcoming cruise)?? ... We don't mind so much about paying the full deposit, its having the OBC applied that we would be most 'interested' in (for want of a better word.

Thanks in advance for any assistance

you can't buy savings certificates..you buy a Next Cruise certificate...and you can book one called 'decide later' when you just pay the deposit ($100 PP) and then convert it when you select the sailing you want to take....

also, the Next Cruise certificate can't be applied retroactively.....so you're better off just booking when you are on the ship if you know the date....or if not, just do the "decide later' option....

hth

Oh duh:o:o ... See how little I know about these I'm mixing them all up:o .... I meant Next Cruise Certificate .. was hoping there would be some way of booking and having it applied afterwards .. we would be looking for relatively specific cabins (ie connecting but taking more than 2pax in one) and there aren't a huge amount of those to chose from so am kind of afraid to leave it too long as the specific itinersry we are looking at is only available for one sailing ...

Thanks for your reply to my silly Q

Archived