grocery store in Cabo

pj4jj

We are staying at the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar but want to do some food shopping to save money and eat in a few meals.

Can anyone tell me where a grocery store is. Cab it to and from?

Thank you!:)

You're going to be staying on the "corridor"...not really in Cabo, and not quite in San Jose del Cabo.

Either way, you will probably need a cab, whether you shop at Mega (in San Jose) or Costco or Wal-Mart (towards Cabo San Lucas).

I'm not familiar with your resort, but I might suggest that rather than post here on Cruise Critic, you ask your same question over at the Cabo forum at Trip Advisor. I would guess that you will receive a lot more advice than you might receive here, as it is a very active forum, populated by a lot of good folks that have years of experience staying in or near Cabo.

Your resort is the closest one to Cabo, so your best choices are either Costco, Sam's Club or Wal Mart.

Not sure how much the taxi banditos would charge, but you will definitely need to cab it. Some people arrange their transportation from the airport to include a stop at either Costco or Wal Mart.

Archived