Dumb beverage questions.

ebrasl

We don't drink soda. Is there water to drink for free with your meals and around the ship? Also is coffee included? What about juice with breakfast ? Thanks!

Yes. Yes. Yes. :)

Yes to all as said by aurelius! I will add:

In the MDR and specialty restaurants you will be offered Evian water and others that are at a premium price. Tap water will be included in the selection at no charge. This is what we select as the filtration system on the ship is superb.

The same with ordinary coffee and orange juice. They have upgraded versions which will be an additional fee. The included beverage is great for us.

Also not a soda drinker here, so I typically order ice water and hot tea, both in the windjammer (buffet) and in the dining room. sometimes I'll brew a double-strength cup of tea and ask for a large glass of just ice--pour the tea over ice and you have your own iced tea. I do this to get decaf or herbal iced tea. I know some folks like a half and half blend of iced tea and lemonade--another nice option that is included.

On our recent cruise on Voyager of the Seas, lemonade was also available at dinner in the MDR (you had to ask for it - it was free), and in the Windjammer unsweetened ice tea and lemonade were available.

The flavored waters in the Windjammer are nice, too. I like the Mango flavor when they have it.

Also not a soda drinker here, so I typically order ice water and hot tea, both in the windjammer (buffet) and in the dining room. sometimes I'll brew a double-strength cup of tea and ask for a large glass of just ice--pour the tea over ice and you have your own iced tea. I do this to get decaf or herbal iced tea. I know some folks like a half and half blend of iced tea and lemonade--another nice option that is included.

Do you know if the iced tea is brewed from tea bags or powdered instant?

It tastes like brewed tea to me. I've never liked the instant stuff.

You can ask for a cup of hot water,,,,,then get a tea bag (your flavor of choice) and make your own tea.

For ice tea do the same with the tea bags but just ask for ice in the water. ( they have many flavors of tea to select.)

We don't drink soda. Is there water to drink for free with your meals and around the ship? Also is coffee included? What about juice with breakfast ? Thanks!

Free Drinks

• Tap water . Bottle water for a fee
  • Some ships have self serve flavored water that is only free. usually found in the Windjammer . Also the Café Promenade for those ships that have that venue.
  • Lemonade ( not sugar free)
  • Hot tea
  • Iced tea always served sugar free
  • Milk white & chocolate
  • Coffee
  • At breakfast juices from concentrate. Fresh squeezed OJ for a fee

Are the iced tea and lemonade always sugar free, or do some ships serve them sweetened?:o

Iced tea (which I believe is made from a concentrate so we often brew our own as noted above) is without sweetener, while lemonade has sugar.

Archived