What to do for a day in orlando or port canaveral

POF

We are flying in a day earlier and our flight times got changed. We are now landing at 9:00 AM the day before we sail.

Can't quite decide what we should do with the day. It will be on Saturday in July the boys are 14 and 15.

We will have a rental car

We've done Disney and aren't interested in that.

Not really interested in Kennedy Space Center

Thinking of SeaWorld, maybe find a place to ride go-karts. Anything that might be a fun one day thing to do ?

Magical Midway Park is located on I-drive in Orlando. They have go-kart tracks as well as some other fun things that your boys may enjoy.

Here is the link for hours and more info.

http://www.magicalmidway.com/

A place that my kids always enjoyed was the Ripley's Believe it or Not museum. There is one located on I-drive as well.

Have fun !!!

I"m not sure if a Segway tour would be interesting for you, but the rate for 4 people is pretty affordable in the current Groupon that is offered (For 2 more days). I just posted a separate thread to let folks know it is out there now.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/space-coast-segway-tours-7?p=1&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&sid=d6b32fe8-9699-4bcb-affb-4f1de5edea20&division=orlando&user=480cc696aac842764a968b450789526b66df4467054002705700df3ae3fe822b&date=20130329&s=body&c=deal_button&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=space-coast-segway-tours-7

Thanks everyone,

since we will be hitting the beaches in St. Martin and St. Thomas the boys want something active. I think they will want to do the tree top trek ( Not me ... no heights ! ) and go karting. But keep the ideas coming along :)

Old Town is another good choice. We used to take the kids there when visiting the area. No admission except for the rides. It is an area with shops, restaurants, entertainment, and Mid-way style rides. They have go-carts, bungie jumping rides as well as a few other thrill-seeking things to do. It is a nice way to spend the day and evening. If you go on a weekend, they usually have a Classic Car Show. There is something there for all ages. Plus..... it wont cost you an arm & a leg to have a good time.

Here is their link for more info. http://myoldtownusa.com/ride/

Archived