Wrap premium vista 8328 sunshine/Destiny

heatherbelle

I am thinking about upgrading our 8c to this.

The cabin sleeps three and I was wondering if it will tight in terms of space with it being a corner cabin? F anyone has any photos of bed configurations of sister ships that would be great.

I've trawled through all of the posts but can't find a photo of the beds. I have found lots of photos of the aft wrap balconies though.

We are booked in that room for the Oct 20th sailing out of Venice for 1 days. I had to do quite a bit of looking for pictures. Found the one attached of a artist rendition of the room.

Also go cruiselinerooms dot com (could not get the link to show properly, new to this site)

and navigate to Carnival Destiny for picture of the rooms before the update.

No picture for 8328, put some for 8333 which is the opposite side. Should be the same.

I am guessing you will be sailing before us, so if you could send us some pictures after the trip that would be great.

546008527_vistabalcony.jpg.214d11fffd6cb7b4fc0cfc86a7dd9ba1.jpg

Edited by Toflyin
Fixed link

Hi

Yes I had seen that one. I can't make out where my DS's bed would be though from that picture.

They are wanting quite a bit of money for the upgrade, so I want to be sure I get more room for the money and just the bigger balcony.

The other room only sleeps two, so that must be smaller.

Edited by heatherbelle

We had 8328 the last two years on the Destiny. Here are some pics:

250706_2078255399258_7637176_n.jpg

249435_2078253479210_2779752_n.jpg

246920_2078254479235_1221335_n.jpg

The room is very small and triangular shaped. The sofa is not a normal size sofa either. It's more like a loveseat. We also had the cabin next to this one (8322) and it was FANTASTIC! You get a long extended balcony and the room is huge. In the future would definitely take 8322 over 8328.

Thanks. I don't think the bed will pull out from the sofa for my DS to sleep on he's over 5 foot 8inches tall and still growing. I think I will stick with what we have. It's not worth all the extra room just for the bigger balcony.

The mystery continues with this, because the sofa in the picture on cruise rooms looks a lot bigger than the one in the room above.

On the sunshine the room with the little sofa is listed as sleeping three, whereas the room with the big sofa is listed as sleeping two. I am wondering if they have made a mistake.

Sadly room 8322 is not available.

Edited by heatherbelle

• 3 months later...
We are booked in that room for the Oct 20th sailing out of Venice for 1 days. I had to do quite a bit of looking for pictures. Found the one attached of a artist rendition of the room.

Also go cruiselinerooms dot com (could not get the link to show properly, new to this site)

No picture for 8328, put some for 8333 which is the opposite side. Should be the same.

I am guessing you will be sailing before us, so if you could send us some pictures after the trip that would be great.

We are booked in Sunshine 8328 for the Mar 2, 2014 sailing. If you get the time and would care to do so, we'd LOVE to see some 'real pictures' of the cabin in "Sunshine condition".....

If you get some and you'd be willing to share, you can email them to us at cajunmac2 at yahoo.com

Thanks, and I hope you have a GREAT cruise!!

• 2 months later...

Toflyin, I am also booked in 8328 on Oct 20th. :eek: Have you changed your room since you posted?

• 3 months later...

I had one of these on hold before I ultimately decided on on a spa balcony. I was all excited to get an aft balcony but once I did some more research I wasn't as excited any more. The room configuration was kind of odd - triangular with no sofa. Having said that, I know there are some of the aft balconies that have nice rooms - but I couldn't find any on my sailing.

Edited to add: Ooops. I had Breeze on the brain - that's the rooms I was looking at, not the Sunshine. I suspect things are similar between the 2 tho.

Edited by roohound

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...