Infinity cafe

eamkkm

Hi All,

I am booked on the Infinity in August. Most of my Celebrity sailings have been on S class with one Constellation sailing last December. One thing I found less functional was the organization of the self serve cafe on the Constellation. There were little stations set up far from the main area, requiring a voyage of discovery (or long walk) to find all the items. On the S class ships there is one large area where all the food stations are located.

Has anyone been on the Infinity post "solsticizing" and can comment on the arrangement?

Thanks, Ellen

We send each other on missions...at breakfast, it's "you go get the omelet and bacon, and I'll go get the waffles". At lunch it's "get me some pasta too, and I'll get some of the fish and chips" (things not near each other).

I do agree it's very disjointed, but it's a buffet...get some things on your first go-round, get some different ones the next time up. One thing I NEVER stood in line for were the sandwiches - I could not figure out the attraction. Enormous lines for a SANDWICH? Either they were sprinkled with pixie dust or I'm just not in the know.

(and as you might infer, we share a lot - even when you say you want "just a little" of something they pile it on your plate, so getting lots of different things and sharing cuts down on waste for us).

Archived