Just Read a Review

njkate

on the ship I plan on sailing on 12/29. The review was very good but WHY in heaven's name would you take a child already sick and throwing up with the flu on a cruise and risk infecting other passengers????? Buy insurance, leave the child home with Granny..that would be my thought

This is what scares me about cruising....may be I shouldn't read any more reviews:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Parents should never take a sick child on a cruise. The child will be miserable, if they need to seek medical attention it may not be as top rate as they are used to getting from their own pediatrician, they risk infecting other passengers, ruining their cruise, and borders on child neglect.

Please don't let your family members cruise while ill.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

Parents should never take a sick child on a cruise. The child will be miserable, if they need to seek medical attention it may not be as top rate as they are used to getting from their own pediatrician, they risk infecting other passengers, ruining their cruise, and borders on child neglect.

Please don't let your family members cruise while ill.

CaribbeanBlue

www.*****.org

I could not agree more....this person in her review went on about how great the cabin steward was even with all the vomit from the sick child....in my opinion this lacks of consideration for your child and fellow cruise passengers

Archived