Silhouette v. Reflection

johnritt

Yes, the cabins are the same, but the quietness of deck ten is heaven! It is always a personal choice. I don't want to be in aqua class as I have a DH who doesn't want to eat in Blu, so concierge class works for both of us, especially since all of our attendants have been wonderful!:) We love our table by the window!!!!!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "the quietness of deck ten is heaven." Any deck with cabins above and below will be quiet. And "we love our table by the window"....what are you talking about?

Have to say I loved the Silhouette due to the staff on board! Some of the staff has transitioned to the Reflection and we did meet some of them on the ship recently.

Did AQ on Silhouette and had a hump cabin on Reflection. Would do both again. The artwork on Silhouette was beautiful and interesting. The Reflections artwork was different.

Either one will be a great choice. Depends on the itinerary. They are so similar that you will not make a mistake in choosing either one.

Happy Sailing.

Have to say I loved the Silhouette due to the staff on board! Some of the staff has transitioned to the Reflection and we did meet some of them on the ship recently.

Did AQ on Silhouette and had a hump cabin on Reflection. Would do both again. The artwork on Silhouette was beautiful and interesting. The Reflections artwork was different.

Either one will be a great choice. Depends on the itinerary. They are so similar that you will not make a mistake in choosing either one.

Happy Sailing.

The decision to sail on the Reflection was a crapshoot A little cheaper, a more relaxed return to Atlanta, and just being on the newest/biggest that the line had to offer led us to this decision.

I have never been more ignorant or lucky on booking a cruise. I knew next to nothing about Celebrity, nothing about aquaclass and thought that Blu was a health food restaurant where you ate rolled oats and tofu.

It just seemed like a deal and my sister in laws favorite cruise line. And it made my sister in laws sister happy.

Looking forward to this.

Archived