Recent cruisers in cabin 2105

jerseygirl3

I understand this is a great cabin choice but my concern is cigarette smoke wafting over to our balcony. On Eclipse the port side smoking area was located just before the entrance to the solarium. On Equinox it was at the other end. In other words it was port side right as you exit the door and walk into the main pool area.

We're planning a TA on Silhouette and worried about where the smoking area is. I think probably it was moved so it wouldn't bother people in the solarium but wonder about whether it will effect us in 2105?

C'mon. Somebody must have experience with this cabin after the smoking area was changed.

No, you won't have any problems staying in that area, that high up. We've stayed not in that particular cabin, but one nearby. We've only heard rants & raves about that oversized balcony from friends who have stayed in it.

No, you won't have any problems staying in that area, that high up. We've stayed not in that particular cabin, but one nearby. We've only heard rants & raves about that oversized balcony from friends who have stayed in it.

I know we're high up and smoke from deck 5 won't reach us. My concern is the smoking area by the pool on Equinox was right outside the door as you enter the main pool area. Previously it was at the other end near the solarium pool. Our cabin will be just around the corner. If the sliding window at the smoking area is open will it make its way to our balcony?

I know we're high up and smoke from deck 5 won't reach us. My concern is the smoking area by the pool on Equinox was right outside the door as you enter the main pool area. Previously it was at the other end near the solarium pool. Our cabin will be just around the corner. If the sliding window at the smoking area is open will it make its way to our balcony?

That's a good point. I've never read anyone concerned or complained about it.

If it's really a huge concern, I would look at the starboard side, 2106 or 2110 -- both with the same size balconies, but bed by the balcony. If you want bed by the bath, both 2108 and 2112 are good options also.

Archived