Yet another drink package question...

This is going to sound dumb and I'm sorry for yet another thread.... BUT, a buddy of mine who is going on our May 6th cruise on JOS wants to know if the beer is draft or bottled or if both are available? Have we gotten a clear, concise list of exactly what is included in each different package yet?

Thanks for the help.

Zach

This is going to sound dumb and I'm sorry for yet another thread.... BUT, a buddy of mine who is going on our May 6th cruise on JOS wants to know if the beer is draft or bottled or if both are available? Have we gotten a clear, concise list of exactly what is included in each different package yet?

Thanks for the help.

Zach

I don't think there is a clear and concise list, and my guess is that is by design to give Royal flexibility to dynamically change the package as they see fit. Regarding beer, I've seen terms than say less than $6.50, less than $6.25, and all beers. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but you may not know until you get on board and ask there.

Thanks for the help.

Zach

Both draft & bottled is available..At least on Oasis..sorry that is all I can speak of..:)

My husband and I have bought the premium package for our cruise next month. I keep seeing reference to "beers up to $XXX" but the drinks FAQ makes no mention of this:

Q: Does the Classic package include all beers sold on board?

A: Yes, whether sold by the bottle, can or draught, you can order any beer with the exception of Foster's Oil Can and speciality beers, which are exempt from both packages. Details of speciality beers will be provided on board.

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/_images/Royal%20Alcohol%20Beverage%20FAQ%20All%20Ships%20March%2013%20v1_tcm16-23801.pdf

Archived