White spaces on Deck plans

How bad is it to be next to one of these? Is it worth calling up and trying to get my cabin moved?

I did asked when i booked what the white space opposite our cabin was and he just sorta mumbled a reply and i never got a clear answer.

We are going to be on deck 7 of the Navigator cabin 7439, there is a space opposite which I now realise is maybe a cabin the housekeeping staff use for storage??

Has any one else experienced a problem with rooms like this ? Does the extra noise bother people?

Thank you

I never noticed any noise. If anything it was a little quieter because there wasn't a cabin next to use with their toilet flushing during the night, or their cabin door closing.

I would guess that unless you are very early to bed, or sleep super late would be about the only time you would hear anything from the housekeeping work space as they are putting their carts away or getting them set up and out in the mornings.

The white space is the hallway access from the main hallway to your cabin.

We always book these aft and forward inner hallways as they are quieter than the main hallways, only the people who 'live' in these should be using them. Also there are cabins on only one side of the hallway so you are not dodging room steward trolleys and people coming out of cabins on two sides.

One other thing. There is a door at the end of the hallway which will take you into the library, secret short cut;):)

Archived