RADIANCE CABIN 7598 pullman or no

I pulled up the deck plans on rccl.com. On both set of deck plans, 7598 has a triangle next to the cabin number, which according to the legend key, says your cabin has a third berth - a pullout sofa. No pullman bed.

Edited by sailinglisa

That is what I showed also, but 2 agents at Royal said they were looking at the room description for that room and it showed both sofa bed and Pullman. I was hoping maybe someone may have stayed in that room could shed some light on the matter. I am so confused.:confused:

One of the ideosynchracies of the Radiance class ships is that there are minor variations in the room configurations. On two of the four (Jewel and Seranade) that cabin has both a pullout sofa and a pullman. On the other two, that cabin only has a pullout sofa. The rep may have been looking at a generic deck plan for the class, and not the one for your ship. It's a great cabin either way, as it's one of the few balcony cabins that doesn't look down on lifeboats.

• 1 year later...