Booking a trip onboard

hypercafe

I was just on the Rivera, while there I booked a 14 day trip for early next year. They had a combination of ship board credits for the cruise I was on and money back for the new cruise. I usually book with the line direct however after the recent discussion of using a TA I decided to look around to see if I could do better. Turns the best deal I could get was the one I got on board!!!

I was just on the Rivera, while there I booked a 14 day trip for early next year. They had a combination of ship board credits for the cruise I was on and money back for the new cruise. I usually book with the line direct however after the recent discussion of using a TA I decided to look around to see if I could do better. Turns the best deal I could get was the one I got on board!!!

Any trip you book onboard will go directly thru your TA if you have one. Something I highly recommend. I have a wonderful TA and would not ever think of booking directly with O.. I did just book onboard Riviera, rec'd the OBC for that cruise. O transfered my info to my TA and lo and behold a better deal (OBC) was awaiting me. She answers my queries promptly and with efficiency not to mention the "perks" received

My travel agent took over the onboard booking. I received the shipboard credit while on the cruise and the decreased price on the new booking. The travel agent then added free gratuities to the package (this was not one of the cruises that offered it). You may want to look around some more, but do it quickly, as I believe you only have 30 days after the booking to transfer it or the new agent will not receive the commission and would have no reason to provide you with the extra perks.

Any trip you book onboard will go directly thru your TA if you have one. Something I highly recommend. I have a wonderful TA and would not ever think of booking directly with O.. I did just book onboard Riviera, rec'd the OBC for that cruise. O transfered my info to my TA and lo and behold a better deal (OBC) was awaiting me. She answers my queries promptly and with efficiency not to mention the "perks" received

+ 1

Have the booking transferred to a good TA if it was not already transferred

Archived