Statendam coming down under.

KiwiIan

Depsite my searches i have not found any posts for the Statendam cruise season 2005/06 while in Australia and New Zealand. We know it is coming to New Zealand 5 times between 24th December 2005 and 19th February 2006, any body on board from the CC'ers.:confused:

I have established a Roll Call for the February 18th cruise from Auckland, the March 4th sailing from Sydney, and the March 20th sailing from Hong Kong. There have been many view my postings, but have had only one person indicate that they will be aboard any of the 3 cruises. I hope other Cruise Critic members will post if they will be going. Being part of a Roll Call has always been a pleasant experience!

I have established a Roll Call for the Ferbuary 18th sailing from Auckland, the March 4th sailing from Sydney, and the March 20th sailing from Hong Kong. Many have viewed the messages, but only one person has indicated that they would be on any one of the 3 cruises. I hope other Cruise Critic members who will be aboard one or more of these cruises will post and let us know. Being part of a Roll Call has always been a pleasant experience!

Please forgive the double posting of my message. I received an indication that my first posting did not register; therefore, I re-did it. Sorry.

Thanks for the info, i probably did not look close enough or at the right forums. Hope you get some more joining your roll calls.

Depsite my searches i have not found any posts for the Statendam cruise season 2005/06 while in Australia and New Zealand. We know it is coming to New Zealand 5 times between 24th December 2005 and 19th February 2006, any body on board from the CC'ers.:confused:

Hi Ian, My husband and I are booked on the 1/26/06 cruise with friends of ours who have never been on a cruise. None of us have been to NZ or OZ.....we are really excited to get there.

Hi Ian, My husband and I are booked on the 1/26/06 cruise with friends of ours who have never been on a cruise. None of us have been to NZ or OZ.....we are really excited to get there.

Hi KarenAnne, Great to hear you are so exited about your cruise down under. If we can assist [being locals here in NZ] then we would be pleased to help. You can either post here or direct to me at ianjohnholroyd@yahoo.com whichever suits you. Our home town is Tauranga, which is one of Statendam's ports of call. There is so much you can do locally so start planning ahead to make the most of your time. Regards Ian

Archived