Allure: can you bring wine on board ?

Hi guys

Are you allowed to bring wine on board at Any time ? Either the first time boarding at the cruise port or at any of the ports of call?

I know you can't bring spirits or beer but was just curious about wine as I have heard mixed views.

Thanks

Emma

Hi guys

Are you allowed to bring wine on board at Any time ? Either the first time boarding at the cruise port or at any of the ports of call?

I know you can't bring spirits or beer but was just curious about wine as I have heard mixed views.

Thanks

Emma

You can bring wine on board at any of the ports. However, they will only let you keep two bottles per stateroom on embarkation day. Any other times they will keep the wine until the end of the cruise.

So we could buy local wines at Nassau for example And bring them to our stateroom ?

And then a few days later bring wine from St Maarten onboard too ? Or is it 2 bottle per stateroom for the entire cruise ?

So we could buy local wines at Nassau for example And bring them to our stateroom ?

And then a few days later bring wine from St Maarten onboard too ? Or is it 2 bottle per stateroom for the entire cruise ?

Sorry, I must have been unclear.

You can only take wine on board and bring it to your stateroom on day 1.

Every other day, if you bring wine on board, they will take it away from you and give it back at the end of the cruise.

Archived