Golfing in Jamaica

I apologize posting this question here. I posted in the Ports of Call but have got no response. My dh is a avid golfer - and somewhat of a golf snob. I've found an excursion called JamaicaforaDay where I could spend the day at the Hilton Rose Hill resort and he could golf at the Cinnamon Hill Course. Has anyone golfed there? For that matter, has anyone spent the day at the resort. I'm happy just to relax on the beach with a good book - but if the course isn't a good one, I don't want to listen to the complaints.

My wife and I golfed there about a year ago and we both loved it. The golf course was very nice, had great views of the water. The caddies were very helpful, not only in giving hints on how to play the course but also telling you about the area. We would recommend it.

My wife and I golfed there about a year ago and we both loved it. The golf course was very nice, had great views of the water. The caddies were very helpful, not only in giving hints on how to play the course but also telling you about the area. We would recommend it.

Terrific! I'll book it. Thank you!

Archived